Saturday 21 May 2011

Errr...sorehead and more profit

Well did I mention I went to bed after that quad 5 hand?

I looked in the fridge and seen another can of cider staring me in the face...my loving partner was sound a sleep and she wouldn't miss it anyhow?!?! So cracked it open and thought one more blast at the tables...so that is what I did, turned the TV off from the golf and popped open a table of 2/5 cent Rush Poker.  Did I tell you how much I like rush poker?

The decision to play slightly tipsy paid off, and 75% of the time these types of decisions don't normally pay off and you wake up in the morning with a chunk of change missing!  Though I don't care this time as it helped build the balance up and set me up nice...and things are going swimmingly very well!

I'm just trying to recap my hands I played until nearly 3am....as with a number of beer cans and cider cans in the bin, my memory is a little hazy and the head is slightly sore.  Well it was Friday after all...who can blame me for letting my hair down.


Seat 1: agrock (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: beaTub4 (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: Flipperflop (big blind) showed [Kh Qh] and won ($2.08) with a pair of Queens
Seat 4: demi69 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: Ranbato mucked [Th Tc] - a pair of Tens
Seat 6: PAPAMACI47 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: Loon_Magic didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: vlasgh didn't bet (folded)
Seat 9: larcher90 didn't bet (folded)
  
A little pot won...though I am up to $18.35...so I must of had a few decent wins, please do not not play drunk or merry it really is hard to remember what hands you play.  I will look through the hand history and if anything catches my eye will post up...

End of day 3:
Start Bank: $1.00
Current Bank $18.53





No comments:

Post a Comment