Friday 20 May 2011

Nice start to the evening! Gotta love the Kings!

Sweet pot just won playing 2/5cent rush poker, sat down with 2 bucks and got myself up to $2.72 then got a bit too committed with Jacks and went down to $1.62, then a decent bluff to get back up to $2.12, then KK came along.

3 way action...on a 9 seater rush poker table is rare.

Raise came early, 3rd postition I think it was, I then re-raised from the button with my kings and big blind called and 3rd seat called my raise.

So 3 way action on the flop and outcame rag-Q-rag....

Perfect for me in a way...I believe it went bet raise fold re-raise all in and i called the all in move...and outcome came two more rags, 3rd seat held AQ v my KK.

So a nice pot scooped to boost the bankroll!

Dealer: Hand #30605180041
Dealer: zoidberg010 shows [Qs As]
Dealer: Flipperflop shows [Kh Kc]
Dealer: zoidberg010 shows two pair, Queens and Twos
Dealer: Flipperflop shows two pair, Kings and Twos
Dealer: Flipperflop wins the pot ($4.41) with two pair, Kings and Twos


Up to $6.12 and happy with that starting day 3 of the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment