Thursday 19 May 2011

Rush to the head....rush poker

What a genius idea this rush poker is from Full Tilt Poker....

Those who may not know, you switch to a new table and hand instantly as you fold your cards and you can even fold your rag hands before everyone plays and move on - the hours of boredom sitting trying to find tells on other players are out the door.

The game will be the one for me once the bank is bigger, I had a little go on 2/5cent game with $2 sit down amount and it was an eye opener.  Enjoyed it very much and will be heading for a bit more of where that came from once I can sit comfortable with 2 bucks.

Currently I'm sticking with the buck minimum stake and that is the pot limit and no limit games of 1/2 cents!

Though I highly advise if you haven't had a blast of rush poker give it a go, superb format for online poker!

So how did my 2 bucks get on, well not so bad won a nice pot with AJsuited as AJ landed on the flop.  52cents hand won...happy with that and 20cents profit so walked away and going to head to the penny games.

Up to $3.18 now after that little boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment