Saturday 21 May 2011

Oh Dear....7 bucks bits the dust

Well just had a rough ride and all my fault and just shows dont try and go into a game with more than you can afford...

Firstly started with a $2 sit down at 2/5cent no limit rush poker and proceeded too lose the lot...cards didn't fall my way at all and some silly chasing and the 2 bucks vanished.

Then I thought would sit down with 5 bucks in a 25/50cent limit rush poker game, and again some silly decision making, and well I should of quit when at $7.20..but I didnt and the story was didn't have a happy ending, I slowly ended up losing the lot!

Lesson learnt do not play above my means on this adventure.

So 7 bucks lost and the bank now stands at $13.36.

If you said to me I would have this amount on Saturday when I started I would of been more than happy...but I'm not pleased with my play in the past hour and need to have a break and get my head sorted out and get back to solid poker and not chase the flushes and straights.

No comments:

Post a Comment