Wednesday 18 May 2011

What to do with a buck!

I came across a old poker account at Full Tilt poker and found I have $1.00 in it!

Now how far can I take this buck??

Chris Ferguson turned nothing into $10k, now I'm no Chris Ferguson to start with!

I will be happy to get to 10 bucks to start with thats for sure!  To start with I am going to play the 1/2cent no limit tables and well take my chances and hopefully build on this little buck I have in the account.

I hope to play solid poker, I have played for quite a few years, but haven't really played too much the past couple years,due to my betting on the gg's and golf.  This challenge is to and get me into a good bankroll management.

How you may say with a buck....well simples, if I double up I leave the table, even though Chris Ferguson advises on quitting when you hit 10% of your bank while on the table.  The rules set out by Ferguson, I will start to follow once hit around the 10 buck stage.

It will be a long journey, and if I am around this time next week, then for me that will be a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment